11/16/2010

Basswood Boutique Tissue Box Review

Basswood Boutique Tissue BoxI was a little uncertain about ordering these due to previous negative reviews, but I decided to order anyway. I'm glad I did. They arrived in perfect condition and worked very well for the project I did with them. I covered them in fabric and clear coat to match my bathrooms and they look wonderful.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Basswood Boutique Tissue Box

Product Description:
WALNUT HOLLOW- Boutique Tissue Box is made of quality basswood and comes with an unfinished surface.Can be embellished by painting staining stenciling woodburning and much more.Box Measures: 5.12 x 6.12 x 5.12.Made in US.

Buy NowGet 6% OFF

Want to buy Basswood Boutique Tissue Box at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment