
I bought this stand because we redid our bathroom and the old wall holder didn't go with the new wall paint. I decided to go with a stand to keep from putting more holes in the walls. When I received the first one of these the finish on the base had been scuffed off. Fortunately, Designer Linens Outlet (great company) shipped me a new one for free. The second one was in good shape and looked very attractive. The base has good weight to it so you won't tip it over reaching for TP. The roller is smooth and has plenty of space for the over-sized rolls. Overall a good value, as long as you don't get one scuffed before it reaches you.
Click Here to see more reviews about:
TOILET PAPER STANDProduct Description: Toilet paper stand A weighted base stabilizes this attractive piece that offerseasy access to the roll without tipping over. Ideal for creating a great look in powder room. Easy assembly, no tools required. Steel, 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 22".
Get 17% OFF
Want to buy
TOILET PAPER STAND at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment