
Compared to a lot of the designs out there, this just struck me as soon as I saw it. It adds elegance and a touch of style to the room. Make sure to check out all the pieces to this set, it's really worth a look. I got a few pieces of this set and I love them all. It's one of those sets that you have to keep coming back in the room, just to look at it! It's nice quality and nice to look at ~ You'll be happy with this purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about:
Gatco 2795 Antique Tissue Holder, BrassProduct Description: BATHROOM ACCESSORIES. The finishing touches for a lavish bath. Solid forged brass with a protective finish to prevent tarnishing. Mounting harware included. Toilet paper holder.
Get 26% OFF
Want to buy
Gatco 2795 Antique Tissue Holder, Brass at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment